The purpose of Classical Conversations® is to lead the home-centered education movement by teaching parents and students the classical tools of learning so that they can discover God’s created order and beauty—and as a result—enable others to do the same.
Classical Conversations fulfills its mission and purpose by establishing and supporting Classical Conversations communities across countries, and by empowering parents in the classical, Christian teaching of their children through Parent Practicums. We enable parents everywhere to equip their children with a Christ-centered worldview and the classical “tools of learning” in order to impact the world for God’s glory.
Classical Conversations communities in the Philippines are currently based in Manila
and we are looking forward to growing more communities across the country,
cultivating a love of learning among students and parents.
- Provide compelling, influential Christian leadership in the home-centered, classical education movement.
- Provide weekly classical, Christian communities that hone students’ academic and classical skills of recitation, logical thinking, and persuasive rhetoric.
- Provide practicums to empower parents to teach any academic subject classically.
- Provide a curriculum framework with a Christ-centered worldview while engaging the current culture in which we live.
- Partner with like-minded businesses to provide quality products and services for families